Monday 9 January 2017

Research - 1

During my media lessons i have been researching videos that could help me with my coursework. For starters i typed into YouTube 'Photoshop tutorials' as this would help me when designing my logo for my production company.

As well as finding tutorials i watched videos from old films from the 1950's as i am doing a film set in that era. I also searched for Noir type films and watched videos.

A clips show on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1DKL-BNXqw showed me different clips from classic Noir style films. This helped me by showing me how the actors were portrayed and it also go me to think about the different camera angles i should use.


I have also been looking at videos on how to use iMovie as i am not familiar with the software. The video i found most helpful was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqNXhDEFgEk. This showed me how to bring films up and how to use the basics of the software. I was able to following this video split clips and add sounds into my movie which i would later need for when i insert my voice over.

No comments:

Post a Comment